Image Map

5/31/2013

This Little Piggy is Guest Blogging!

This Little Piggy is Guest Blogging on Tonya's Treats for Teachers for a Friday Freebie!  I'm super psyched because I've NEVER done a guest blog post before.  My Freebie is digital backgrounds (cute) and a video about how to create TpT cover pages!

BTW, thought I'd share this with "ya'll" because I figured you might run into the same issues.  Our district requires Technology PD Training every summer.  I looked at the offerings today and "Apps" was one class.  Okay, I don't have a tablet in my classroom or available on my campus...so how will I use this class?  I figure it will go something like this...
Presenter: These are great apps you can use to engage students in the classroom.
Me: I don't have a tablet on my campus available to me or my students.  Are we getting them this year?
Presenter: Um...that's not my decision.  Maybe you could buy a tablet for your students to use.

PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE!

This Little Piggy hopes that you'll stop by Tonya's Treats for Teachers for your Friday Freebie!

2 comments :

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

Can't wait to see your guest post!

And yes... our professional development is the same. Even before I was a teacher and worked for a corporation. Check out this new program.... Are we getting it? Its not in the budget at this time but hey check this feature out!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Mrs. Mathis' Homeroom said...

I found your video on Tonya's Treats for Teachers! Awesome! I'm your newest follower! :)

Renee
Mrs. Mathis’ Homeroom