Image Map

6/06/2013

EOY Nachos!

1 more day.....1 more day....1 more day...I can do it.....I can do it...I can do it...Thank Goodness I didn't sign up to teach STEM Summer Camp!  Don't get me wrong, this year has been possibly the best behaved group of kiddos I've ever had.  I had a lot of them in PK and K, so truthfully, I love them dearly!  But, I am at the end of this rope and I'm either going to jump into a shark infested water or onto a boat...either way I've got to get off the rope!!!

Last year we began a school tradition of going out for nachos on the last day of school.  Let me tell you...nachos are a great way to end the school year!!

I've been working on some cute fonts for you.  I'm compiling a new pack...just wait!  I also have a new video and I wanted to post it tomorrow, but I'm flat worn out.  So, let's plan on Monday!

Kelsea over at Teacher Gems is having a big giveaway for her 30th B-Day (to be 30 again)...and she has amazing prize packs!  She even has a TpT seller prize pack that I'm hoping to win!!  Click on the button to visit her blog and sign up.

This Little Piggy is excited to lay out next week!

No comments :