Image Map

12/09/2013

Great News & New Fonts

We're on Snow Day #2.  I needed Friday, but today I wanted to do a late start so we aren't in school for an extra day this summer!!!

So, what did I do with my Snow Day?  I made 2 new fonts!  Yup. 
I have a few that I haven't released yet, so this is a 5 font pack!
I decided I needed a font that looked pretty much like school teacher print and this is my BEST print.  It's named Phoenix to match Wynona.
This font is all caps and is perfect for a cover page!
I love the name Wynona.  Hubby promises that one day I can have a baby goat and her name will be Wynona!
This font can be used for Valentine's Day and is thick for cover pages.
This font is my first (but not very good) attempt at a chalkboard font.  I promise to do a few (better) more!
It's been FOREVER since I've linked up with Manic Monday.



   I have exciting news!  
My cute lil' Reindeer Patterns Game was chosen to be a part of the 2013 Winter Holidays Tips & Freebies eBook!   
My hubby's first question, "How much money did you make?"  Haha.  Nothing, it costs nothing and I made nothing.  It's packed full of  FREEBIES

This Little Piggy wants to know...what's your favorite font???




2 comments :

Kimberly Ann said...

Your fonts are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Lopez Land Learners said...

Thank you so much! I know you will regret having to give up that snow day later, but I am grateful!! I get new fonts!! Thank you SNOW!!

Susan

LopezLandLearners