Image Map

6/19/2015

#makeovermadness

This summer I intended to re-do most of my first TPT Products and perhaps add to a few of them.  So, when I heard about the #tptsellerchallenge, I jumped on board!  

My #1 BEST SELLER is my Inventor/Inventions Brochure.  I haven't changed the cover in 2 years because...well, because it's been selling just fine.  But, I decided it was time to change it.  Over the last year, I've been thinking about adding a lap book component and this was the perfect time to add it.  Of course,  I ran out of ink, so I couldn't add pics to the file, but I will do that next week.

What do you think about the new cover??

In an effort to hold myself accountable for fulfilling the #tptsellerchallenge, I am posting my STATS.  Truthfully STATS are controversial.  Some people put a lot of stock into them.  I prefer to grow my followers organically and I want my followers to be people who need my help or want to hear what I have to say - not just people who agree to follow me for no apparent reason.